Sunday 5 October 2008

israel


Each story has beginning and end the end. So my adventure in Israel is already over. We spent great summer together; beach, waves, sand, M-16, shekels, hummus and falafel where a part of our live for one, two, three months…

I still can’t smoke nargila, I can say few worlds in Hebrew, I will miss beach, I am spellbound with Shabbat shalom, I love Negev, I will miss Hof HaCarmel, I will never lose my passport again, I will ask for the next birthday present gold-rain instead of regular one.

Jerusalem, Negev, Akko, Old Jaffa, Tel Aviv, Maktesh Ramon, Dead Sea, Cesarea, Red Sea, Asdod, Betlehem, Tsfat, Daliat-el-Carmel, Tabgha, Banias…

Thanks to Tobias (living, traveling& crap), Ilaria*2(for pasta, fun& misunderstandings), Daniel (for being father:D), Kyriaki (for Sunday& pictures with people), Gosia&Ania (polish friend that visited me), Jonathan (for craziness), Michaela (for long chats) Diana (for working at Avi), Olga (for 2 nights), Sofia (for clues about where to travel in Portugal), Martin (for American accent), Fabian (for living with), Liora (for info about Avi), Milos& Tomasso (for guiding in Jerusalem), Slava (for driving in Golan), Christoph, Evelin, Ceren, Katarina, Henning, Benjamin, Steffen, Thomas, Ralf, Sebastian, Alexnader, Ferhat, Tim,Israel friend of Daniels…(Did I forget anyone?) Have fun guys. סוף


No comments: